- Haitian Intellectuals: Mis-educatedto be Enemies of the Haitian State by Pierre Justice Lubin
- Dialogue on Being a Haitian Intellectual: ACritical Perspective by Pierre Justice Lubin
- What Should it Mean to be Haitian in 2014 by Pascal Robert
- Port-au-Prince en sept lieux by Jean-Marie Théodat
- Reading list and online resources on Haitian Vodou compiled by Celucien L. Joseph
- L’enseignement supérieur et la recherche en Haïti: état des lieux et perspectives by Jean-Marie Theodat
- “No One Thinks of Love When They Think of Haiti”:Dreaming of Love, Art, and Dyaspora and Rebuilding Post-Quake Haiti by Kantara Souffrant
- "Haiti: Then and Now" Welcomes Colin Dayan!
- Thinking in Public with the Haitian People by Celucien Joseph
- The Crisis of the Gods: Haiti After Duvalier by Colin Dayan
- "Haiti: Then and Now" Welcomes Pierre "Justice" Lubin!
- The Haitian American (Part I) by Celucien L. Joseph
- The Haitian American: The Haitian Experience in the Diaspora (Part II) by Celucien L. Joseph
- The Intersection of American Imperialism and Haitian Cabana Boy Politics by Pascal Robert
- "FOCUS ON HAITI" with Dr. Bertin Louis
- Haiti’s pact with the devil? (Some Haitians believe this too) by Bertin M. Louis, Jr.
- ENVISIONING AND REMAKING HAITI: THE PAST AS FOUNDATION OF THE FUTURE by Asselin Charles
- This Week's Discussion Forum: "On Being a Haitian Intellectual and a Cultural Critic"
- Schallum E-Pierre interviews Rassoul Labuchin on Jacques Stephen Alexis
- "Haiti: Then and Now" Welcomes Jean-Marie Dulix Théodat!
Showing posts with label M'ap li ak ke kontan:The Twenty Most Widely Read Posts on "Haiti: Then and Now". Show all posts
Monday, August 11, 2014
Dear readers: We would like to share with you the twenty most widely read posts on "Haiti: Then and Now" during the months of June and July. Here's the list: